Hola Lula! I stumbled across your blog and what an awesome blog! Your sense of layout and color and design are very eye catching. I really like the spiral pages look. And what a unique and warm idea to write about your experiences as an Argentinian in LA. Very cool and relatable. You create something new like Califargentina. Awesome! BTW, the muffins look great. I too am from California but we are in the north. About an hour from San Francisco. I write a blog on food and my musings on life and love. Please stop by. Visit. Maybe follow. That would be cool.
5 comentarios:
Wow Lula muchas gracias por hacer mis muffins!!! Te quedaron de lujo!
Y muchas gracias también por decirme que olvidé la mantequilla, no sé dónde tenía la cabeza jaja
Muchos besos!!!
Hi, Lula! Que loco! Justo estaba leyendo tu otro blog cuando dejaste el comment ;). Gracias por pasar! :P
Y que buena pinta tienen estos muffins! ;P
¡Qué buena pinta! Y esas fresita asomando por encima queda de escándalo.
Besos.
PD: sobre los volcanes de chocolate piensa que solo llevan 50 grms de nada de harina y el chocolate es del 80% ¿te he convencido? ;)
Hola Lula! I stumbled across your blog and what an awesome blog! Your sense of layout and color and design are very eye catching. I really like the spiral pages look. And what a unique and warm idea to write about your experiences as an Argentinian in LA. Very cool and relatable. You create something new like Califargentina. Awesome!
BTW, the muffins look great.
I too am from California but we are in the north. About an hour from San Francisco. I write a blog on food and my musings on life and love. Please stop by. Visit. Maybe follow. That would be cool.
Yo leo tu blog. Este fin de semana lo leí completo. Me encanta.
Publicar un comentario